- YAMAZAKI Nao-cola – “Dad, I Love You”. Appears in The Book of Tokyo: A City in Short Fiction (Comma Press, 2015).
- YAMAZAKI Nao-cola – The World is Not Made in Twos. Unpublished. Publishers: get in touch!
- TOO MUCH magazine, Tokyo. Ongoing.
- FURUKAWA Hideo – Horses, Horses, Despite Everything the Light is Still Pure (馬たちよ、それでも光は無垢で）(excerpt). 2011. Collaborative translation at the British Centre for Literary Translation Summer School 2012.
- MATSUDA Aoko – Stackable/s (スタッキング可能) (excerpt). Collaborative translation at the British Centre for Literary Translation Summer School 2013.
- Inio Asano – Solanin. Full Stop, 18 February 2011.
- Times Literary Supplement, London. Ongoing.
- A walk down Memory Lane. (思い出横丁). Guardian Travel, 01 February 2012.
- Tokyo’s cat cafe. (東京の猫喫茶）. Guardian Travel, 03 February 2012.
- Snow monkeys soak in hot springs. (地獄谷野猿公苑). Guardian Travel, 06 February 2012.
- Japan’s tattoo master: inside the studio of Horiyoshi III. (三代目彫よし). Guardian Travel, 20 March 2012.
- “Inside Translation Summer School”. Free Word Centre, 1 August 2013.